New Collection pics

Thanks Received
guten Tag an alle i recently moved into my new house & finally got my new war room set up & found an awesome display case,.only 1 shelf in the cabinet i have displayed HJ items,the rest is various wehrmacht helmets,medals & memorabilia,.today i took some pics with a couple of new pieces i have added to my collection over the past few months,a couple of Membership pins,sharpshooters badge,Trans HJ knife,.& HJ Belt & buckle,unfortunately i had to dismantle my HJ manequin due to lack of space in the new war room,.i love taking photos of my collection with different centre pieces & combinations,.anyway thnx for checking out my thread,cheers:zealand

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Its looking good , How big is your war room ?

hey joe,its just your average bedroom size,.but much smaller than my last war room,but my things are much neater in my new place,.thanks for your comment,.cheers

Really nice items, wingman, really nice. And nice display, even without the manequin. I can see you have two knives. What period are they?

one transitional WKC waffenfabrik M7/42 1938,.& one late war holler F.W M7/33,the WKC blade is posted in the Blades forum if you want to have a closer look at that,
thanks for your comment eliko much appretiated.

cheers

Thanks for your reply, wingman. I really love HJ knives. I will certainly have a look at the Blades forum, as you suggest. You know, I am new on the Forum and I am still getting used to it. Just one more question, out of curiosity.... Any reason why you do not have an early, no-ricasso HJ knife? Just because you didn´t find a good opportunity? Thanks again.

Thanks for your reply, wingman. I really love HJ knives. I will certainly have a look at the Blades forum, as you suggest. You know, I am new on the Forum and I am still getting used to it. Just one more question, out of curiosity.... Any reason why you do not have an early, no-ricasso HJ knife? Just because you didn´t find a good opportunity? Thanks again.
still looking for a good one mate,i have seen many but not the right one for me.cheers

silas

Thanks, wingmann, yes, that is a very good reason. You'll find it sooner or later. Good luck.

Back