Pictures from the Hitler Youth Bunker

Know what you mean steve ,
I went to bletchley park last bank holiday just to look at the german bunker, everybody else there ignored it :confused: had a chat with the old soldier who has the churchill collection what a nice bloke and what a collection he has amassed ....

cheers steve

hope you got the chance to take some pics of this collection, I would love to see them!

hi zander when u say german bunker at bletchley park do you mean a mock up one and what was inside it i know they had a conning tower to a u-boat once not sure if it still there as it came of the film engima as i loaded it up at pinewood studios what area r u from in uk if u dont mind me asking

cheers steve

Hi Steve
Yes the mock up inside , i thought that was the best thing on show along with the churchill room and the old harrier jump jet, im in tring now but used to live in hayes near the airport, still work in ruislip,

cheers steve

Steve Your collection is simply incredible! I love all of your paper items. It would be nice to see some of your rarities in close up. Eye Candy Supreme!!!!!! Thanks for the great show, Mike F:thumbup:

STUNNING!!!!! but i do belive you might need a bigger bunker!!:laugh:Hope you keep up the good work, cheers for posting such detailed pics. Pete.

Fantastic collection. Very nice to see non millitary collection too .

Thanks again guys glad you enjoyed the tour best wishes steve

After many time ago I visited again your post about your bunker.
I haved get surprised for the amazing collection, because I still can not imagine how do you haved get these amazing pieces.
Just thank you for share it whit us.

I have to keep going back to this thread to marvel at your collection Steve! How long have you been collecting and do you do private tours ??:001_cool:

Nick

hi nick
been collecting german from a small boy i am hoping to move to lincolnshire in next year or so once in and up and running you would be more than welcome to view the bunker nick

steve

I look forward to it Steve, so you are moving to 'Bomber County'. I was born in Lincoln and all my family still live there!

I often go and visit the many WW2 airfields there

Nick

oh hope you can still eat it glad you enjoyed the bunker

steve

Fantastic collection!
It's a museum!

I like your Wien trumpet banner, wonderful

Thans for these pictures and congratulations:clap2:

Back