Pictures from the Hitler Youth Bunker

Such great things that you have collected. It is totally amazing, I have seen during the weekend those pics again and again... CONGRATULATIONS.

Take care

Antonio

hi brad close up of hj stamps for you thanks
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
once again guys thanks for nice comments and darin you know if you are ever in the uk my door is open to you young man will post tomorrow on a few more items which i got from a local military fair and well i am amazed what you can still find by chance

again guys thanks for the comments best wishes steve

Impressive "bunker" ! It's amazing :w00t:

Lauri

PS: I am looking for information on Sachsen triangle, where have you find yours ?

Last edited:
hi lauri
my triangle came on the shirt i brought from a dealer friend of mine in the uk glad you liked my pics thanks again for the comments guys

That's a fine collection Steve - well done! What a great room to shut yourself away in!

Regards

Russ

you call this a "bunker". I would say: a mausoleum.

Darn great collection you've got there! awsome! Amasing! :001_tt1::drool:

If only I had 1/10 of this collection, oh man.......

I'm mayby, just mayby at 1/100000 is this. damned, what a great display.

ever considered opening a museum????? with only you're stuff in it it would already be a big one....

:laugh: i would love to open my own museum up but just think of the back lash with no english on display oh dear thanks for the great comments

Know what you mean steve ,
I went to bletchley park last bank holiday just to look at the german bunker, everybody else there ignored it :confused: had a chat with the old soldier who has the churchill collection what a nice bloke and what a collection he has amassed ....

cheers steve

Back