Pictures from the Hitler Youth Bunker

what an amazing collection Steve,i really enjoy touring the virtual museum m8.

Hi GUYS just a quick line to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year all have a good one and if you are after treating yourself don't for get the bunker is all up for sale from tinnies to uniform to straps and documents books even rare poster of MHJ

best wishes steve

Hi Steve, good to see you dropping by now and again. Happy Holidays to you old friend. Steve still has a lot of great things for sale, deal with him in confidence when buying any of his items.

hm, am i a little bit weird, due to the fact that i can look at somebody`s collection (big or small) with a silly grin on my face and drool:h
well, it sure gives me inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi. this is amazing : )
when did you start collecting?

Steve began collecting many years ago. Most of the items shown in this thread are now in other collections as Steve sold most of his collection some time ago. He had some personal things he had to deal with and also he changed collecting interests to bunker items. I think he still may have some items of H.J. left, if there is something here you see of interest send Steve a message.

this must be the greatest HJ Collection in the world,i love it,i would be in awe in this room,just amazing items!

Absolutely breathtaking. You have more a museum than a collection, u869ss!

Absolutely breathtaking. You have more a museum than a collection, u869ss!

Steve had a great collection of HJ at one time. He has since dissolved the collection for various personal reasons. Many of our collections here were enriched by his legendary assemblage of HJ historical relics when he sold up most of his items.

Back