some HJ items

Thanks Received
howdy all,

just picked up these items from a real nice man from austria - can't wait to get them in hand. This man has stated that all these items come from the same household. There are more items I can buy but that is coming soon.
enjoy

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
You have scored my friend ...I like the early style armband from the photo ...when you get this lot in , can you post a clearer scan of it ?

Thanks - will get all the items soon and will post closeups - he does have more items but we will work that out very soon I hope - I still need to research these items more especially the armband as I do see some runes?

wow, that is a very nice purchase! Some nice bits in there. :thumbup1:

I've been away for awhile so its nice to be back. Nice little find let us know first if anything is going up for sale !

That's a great group of items. Well done on grabbing them.

Odd man out is the non regulation armband with what appear to be SS runes stamped on it. It looks like it could be period but the stamps? I don't know about those.

got the HJ items in - here are very good pictures of the armband - I feel that the runes are period and there is a circle stamp on the front (can't read the markings) and HJ Standoft Fuhrung 18 and the runes on the back - I also got a great neck tie knot with RZM tag and a mint HJ shirt with the tag still attached - I hope I can get me more items from the man in Austria !!!

Attachments

more pics and the HJ shirt still has the pins holding it together - never has been opened!!

Attachments

What an impressive collection!!!

I am especially impressed with the neck scarf and knot. If I EVER get a chance to grab one for my collection...it will be done!

Once again, GREAT collection!

Back