What is next?

Thanks Received
Hi Guys,

I am just opening this thread to tal a bit abut future projects and also future pieces that you would like to have in your hands.

In my case, well, tinnies, tinnies and tinnies. Try to get rare ones and have at least 2-4 new tinnies per month. For next month I got a Landau Tinnie and a lovely Hamburg DJH one. Possibly another one "ad-hoc".

For 2010, I would love to buy a Kreissieger one and a NON HJ Item, just one. A lovely Iron Cross. For the Kreissieger, I hope the lovely tax return and for the Iron Cross, well, I have a piggy bank so happy days.:thumbup::thumbup:

And what about yourself? any piece that you are madly looking for?

Take care

Regards

Antonio

Hi Antonio ,

Im with you on this, the Kriessiger/gausieger/Reichssieger badges are stunning , i might try to pick a couple up if possible ,

If i have the confidence i might try to put a HJ uniform together ,

but first got to get christmas out the way( the money hole):thumbdown::D:laugh::laugh:

cheers steve

me it's a beautiful knive transitional i think or very beautiful HJ with motto with rare marker
karl

Now I have got a Kreissieger I really want the Gausieger!!

Also BDM triangles take my fancy!

the usual more kreissiegers gausiegers but mainly a 1938 reichssieger not that i could afford it at the moment lol

also after an early hj by tiger , thought i had finally found one then it disappeared in the post:( so am back on the hunt

i need space in my bunker thinking about throwing the bed out :laugh:

I got my eyes on a complet flak helper uniform.
-cap.
-shirt.
-Jacket.
-sash.
-trousers.
-boots.
-belt/strap/ammopouch.
-knife.
-armband.
-granade.
-panzerfaust.
I got a nice offer for all of it :thumbup:
I will post a pic. of the stuff later.

very nice just a shame the panzerfaust is a repro but good luck it does look great u869ss

Hi guys!!
Well there are some pieces that I would like to get, but of course, it depends on the money jeje. I´m starting now so I think I have to find the more common medals like the east medal or a mother cross in bronze. maybe I could add to this list a tinnie that is trying to find for me:001_rolleyes: So, step by step and let´s see what is coming!!
Regards!

Pablo

Hi guys!!
Well there are some pieces that I would like to get, but of course, it depends on the money jeje. I´m starting now so I think I have to find the more common medals like the east medal or a mother cross in bronze. maybe I could add to this list a tinnie that is trying to find for me:001_rolleyes: So, step by step and let´s see what is coming!!
Regards!

Pablo

We have spoken so much about it, right?:D

So far, hopefully soon you will have soon your first HJ Tinnie, and maybe this weekend I find something good and cheap in Munich, see how it goes. But now that you are in this forum, you must have something from the HJ:001_cool:

Regards

Antonio

Hi guys!!
Regards!

Pablo

Good hunting Pablo!

Its exciting starting out as there is so much on offer :001_smile:

I would definately dip in to some HJ stuff, I wish I had years ago but its nice having a drawer full of Wehrmacht and NSDAP stuff too ;)

Nick

The Deal is complete:thumbup: getting it in next week, the pazerfaust was a repro, but i traded it for complete HJ shirt with full insignia:001_tongue:
I got my eyes on a complet flak helper uniform.
-cap.
-shirt.
-Jacket.
-sash.
-trousers.
-boots.
-belt/strap/ammopouch.
-knife.
-armband.
-granade.
-panzerfaust.
I got a nice offer for all of it :thumbup:
I will post a pic. of the stuff later.

By the way , its not a flkhelper, its a complet set from the last days of Berlin....
The Deal is complete:thumbup: getting it in next week, the pazerfaust was a repro, but i traded it for complete HJ shirt with full insignia:001_tongue:

Back