What is next?

Well, my friends.

We are in the third month of the year and already got 2 out of 3 objectives that I wanted to have, the Scabbard and the EK2.

I will adding a couple more of EK's for sure this year. And also I need to keep with the Tinnie search and hunt. Just looking forward for my next salary to keep buying more stuff.

The Kreissieger will wait a bit more, I have seen a lovely one for 175 Euro. But at the moment, I must keep waiting. So far my next objective will be an EK for my nephew and 2 more Non-usual Tinnies.

Take care

Good hunt!!

Regards

Antonio

I have gotten half of my objective at this point in the year. I would still like to find some Feldscher straps, but if not will continue on with more "difficult" straps. I won't be buying many red piped and numbered straps this year, I have tons now.

Ive just recieved a large amount of BDM pictures , documrnts and awards that i will be posting soon ,

also a group of rare pictures, nick you maybe intrested in one its Flieger HJ from the Hotchland district with one lad having a stemless edelweiss on his side cap,

i will never get a leaders dagger/ visor at this rate:sad:

steve

Ive just recieved a large amount of BDM pictures , documrnts and awards that i will be posting soon ,

also a group of rare pictures, nick you maybe intrested in one its Flieger HJ from the Hotchland district with one lad having a stemless edelweiss on his side cap,

i will never get a leaders dagger/ visor at this rate:sad:

steve
I cant wait to see them Steve :001_smile:

Nick

I'm hoping to get woundbadges and or documents related to the HJ,difficult i know but i have the time.

These are now the way, so my AHS straps goal for the year will be accomplished! Now to find some Feldshar straps.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
i like ur dj leadership boards. I need to come across a set of them..
shane

Very nice boards, Darin.

My dreams in the future:
- flakhelper cap near mint
- flakhelper trousers mear mint
- a Bann flag
- some lucky finds as in the past
- and as lifetime project - a Bann leader uniform :w00t:

In my case, first to recover from moving apartment...

Nest is to keep with Tinnies and maybe I start getting things WW1 related.

Regards

Antonio

Well, I've found the Feldschar straps and they will be with me shortly. I don't know what's next. I've got what I set my sights on this year already. Maybe some early Bannfuhrer and higher level straps next. :confused1:

is it just me or has hj items coming up for sale really slowed down, havent picked up 1 sieger badge yet this year:Cry:, and its not for trying but those that do come up are over priced or in really bad condition

I don't really know about badges slowing down Stu, but cloth is still coming out on a regular basis. Flags especially. I've seen a few fantastic examples for sale, big money, but real stunners.

Hi Guys,

So at the end, I got most of my objectives, but not a Kreissieger. Not enough money due to my moving, but an objective for the next year for sure, along with thiese Tinnies:

- Bronze wuerzburg Tinnie, 9 cms long.
- Silver Widukind.
- Gebiet 13 - 1936.
- 'Silver' Muenchen 1923-1933.
- Tinnie dedicated to the HJ Knife.

And Books (withinh a reasonable price, of course)

- Youth led by Youth - Volumen 3
- Th HJ, Angolia (Mission Impossible?) Just saw Vol 2 for 90 euros.

I thnk I asked you this before, but can not find the thread but which volumen from Angolia covers better Tinnies and Metal badges?

Regards

Antonio

Regards

Lookign forward to see it Darin. wow, an eraly Xmas present for yourself?

Regards

Antonio

Sort of Antonio,

an offer I could not refuse. 3 AHS straps including a fantastic pair of Anwarter AHS, an RFS pair, a couple of NPEA singles, post 1938 Landjahr, 3 matched pairs (striefendienst, motor, and signals HJ, DJ strap, all for one good price.

Back