What is next?

Sort of Antonio,

an offer I could not refuse. 3 AHS straps including a fantastic pair of Anwarter AHS, an RFS pair, a couple of NPEA singles, post 1938 Landjahr, 3 matched pairs (striefendienst, motor, and signals HJ, DJ strap, all for one good price.
Hi Darin,
For me, it is just a set of LBA straps with cufftitle (Ärmelband) bought recently....:001_tongue:

The new year is approaching fast. What are everyones collecting goals or items you hope to find in the new year?

I'm hoping to find a matching Gebeitstab, NPEA, or LBA set of shoulder straps in the coming year.

Well, I'd like to find a pair of matching straps for my Berlin district triangle.

Santa came earlier this year and hopefully I'll put under the tree other 3 wishes from 2010 and my list will be shorter for 2011 :001_rolleyes:

IT SEEMS THROUGH THE EYES OF A CROW WHAT EVER IS SHINY
FAIRLY PRICED AND SMALL CAN FIT IN THE COLLECTION . NOW THAT I HAVE A NICE SS HELMET MY ONLY WANTS ARE SOME HJ BDM TRIANGLES THE RARER THE BETTER

:canada1

EVERYTHING can be affordable. I paid a big dollar for that helmet but I have a good rapport with several dealers and when a big item appears that is out of reach for one time payment then I ask for terms and normally get several months to pay. This policy is found at most of the better dealer sites just ask it could be yours.

Yes, that is a solution I took and offered as well , when I sold some top piece (a SS palmen smock to name one...). But still such lids are off my league. It's a mind thing I guess, because I could do as you said, but to invest all that money for an helmet compared to what I earn... well,I'd rather spend that money on more necessary things instead. But of course that's my personal case.

very true I understand being on pension myself you have to spread things out and in some case do without this of course dose not apply to family they come first me being single it is much easier to channel the funds

Back