the austrian Jungvolk

Thanks Received
i would like to share with you this pin from my collection. It is quite uncommon and scarce. This pin is for the 'V.F. Werk Österreichisches Jungvolk', a HJ type organisation, created in 1936 within the 'Vaterländische Front (VF)' of Dolfuss. In 1938, after the anschlüss, it was disbanded.
the pin has the letters O ,J and V of Österreichisches Jungvolk , the austrian Jungvolk. the organisation had only130.000 members,during its short life from 1936 to 1938.

For good measure, I add a period picture

Hope you liked it :001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Here are some more Matt and a periodical from 1938. These badges are indeed scarce and I still don't know what the large one I have was for. It looks sort of feminine though :)

Attachments

I think we discussed about these badges some month ago on WAF. So it was you? I didn't realize that :)
Your badges are REALLY nice

I think we discussed about these badges some month ago on WAF. So it was you? I didn't realize that :)
Your badges are REALLY nice

Yep :D I couldn't find that thread on the old forum for some reason so I'm glad you started it here.

Two badges were sold on Ebay today.

Attachments

Österreichisches Jungvolk-Abzeichen

Attachments

Nice. I'd love to know the difference between the gold and silver versions of these. I have one of each but have never been able to find any further info on these badges.

Thanks Garry. I do not know either. I found some interesting documents about history of the ÖJV.

Attachments

I just received a letter from Vienna.

Attachments

Back