Dutch fascist Youth - Nationale Jeugdstorm

njs

Thanks Received
Dutch Youth

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Is the bird on the small pennant facing the opposite direction or is the pennant just shown backwards? I don't know much about NJS.

Very nice :thumbup1: Can you tell us more about the insignia (middle right) please?

In my vacation i went to a war museum here in Holland supposedly one of the largest in Europe.

the had a nice NJS display wich i took photos of it looked all original but i can't tell trough glass well anyway here it is.

Attachments

Sorry, I find it a very bad :thumbdown:display (NJS girl) showing for a museum!

Gr, Jan

Dutch Youth

Attachments

The Dutch Youth knife is very rare. Interest has grown in the area. I have attached a link to a new book, this will give some stunning new information on this and other Dutch daggers. I hope this is of interest.

Still an ungy display with the Nationale Jeugdstorm girl. The way she dressed her hair looks more like 1960 -1970.

For a museum that's bad.

And that has nothing to do with political or non-political :lol:

It is a museum in January, and therefore "a" policy.
The NJS was nothing but an imitation of the scouts
HN

Dear HN

Yes to 1940 was nothing but an imitation of the scouts then it was certainly otherwise provided by NJS
But beyond that, if as some museum exhibits :crying: do it well.

Gr, Jan​

Dear HN
Yes to 1940 was nothing but an imitation of the scouts then it was certainly otherwise provided by NJS
But beyond that, if as some museum exhibits :crying: do it well.

Gr, Jan​

OK my friend,
I agree with that last statement; Misunderstood the wording. ( getting old is the pits !, i am in my 80's now)

HN

Jan this display is at the Libery Park Museum(overloon)

I say, you're right about this one.:thumbup: It is at the liberty park overloon.

Did you guys know they are going to change the display? include some hj stuff in there. (including heini's stuff if not only his stuff....)

Oh yes, before I forget. the items shown in this display are all good. So the director told me. He has gotten them from a formar member.

as you can see, I'm a member of the museum :001_tt2: and in close contact with the director and conservator of the museum.

The card read (for our english members)

Proof of acces reg n° 78
for the friends of the national war and resistancemuseum at overloon

when presenting, the holder of this car has access to the museum with his/her company.

Name: Mr O knipping (that would happen to be me :tongue_smilie:)
museum fonction: co - supervisor collection XXX

Overloon, July 2009
chairmann: director:

Attachments

Back