Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Yes I can.
    And Garry, would you show a close up of the letters of Lien van Eck, please?
    plaquette Europaeischer Jugendkongress 2.jpg

Thanks Jan. I don't own it any more so can't take better pictures but here is an old one that I took when I had it:

21.JPG

Okay pity, the reason I ask.
    I am one with a name came from.
    But these are the letters of a type other than that of lien van Eck.
    So my guess is that they have been issued but not named.
    Then there would be a type used on letters.
    Or is this a bad idea that I have.

Jan

Hi Jan,

Unfortunately I don't know much about these at all other than what we discussed on the couple of threads about them. The collector who bought it from me is a member here so hopefully he'll see the thread and will add some good pictures of the area with her name.

Dutch youth international sporting events emblems.
    jeugdstorm sport.jpg

Mackensen 1a.jpg
    This is presentation piece given to the dignitaries that attended European Youth Congress in Vienna (Europäischer Jugendkongress in Wien) in 1942.
    Europa on the bull, Rs County House (former Parliament building) about flags of the participating States and laurel branch.

This is a presentation piece given to the dignitaries that attended European Youth Congress in Vienna (Europäischer Jugendkongress in Wien) in 1942.It weighs around 586 g, has a diameter of 139 mm and is 6,5mm thick.
    Mackensen 2a.jpg

This particular piece was for the SS-Gruppenführer Hans-Georg Viktor von Mackensen who was German diplomat Italy in rome.(
    This large plaque is actually a collection of home itiliaan.)

Great to another of these Jan. It looks to have suffered a little over the years but as I say, great to see another one surface.

It is a matter of dirt, but cleaning seems to me not a good idea.

If it's just surface dirt I would clean it off. It's not a bronze-age relic :)

Cuff title staffers Dutch youth,
    mouwband staf jeugdstorm 1.jpg jeu.jpg

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast