List of Hitler Youth membership outside Germany

Thanks Received
Does anyone know of a list of Hitler Youth groups in Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, etc?

HJ foreign legions

i have no official list of the "Reichsdeutsche jugend ausland legionen",.mostly Austria,flemish,scandanavia,luxemberg & the countries you mentioned.the list goes on,i think wherever there where SS foreign legions there were HJ foreign legions,or well on the way in being organised.also Aryan children from all conqured countries & orphans were mirated adopted by German families & into the reich & hence into the HJ.i have even heared of HJ gruppen from france.but sorry no official list.interesting thread though,it be a good conversation.i attatched a couple of pics of flemish & dutch HJ.

cheers,
si

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks very much for your response! I have since learned that some HJ members were assigned to Italy and Africa. I now need to find these people who are willing to talk about their experiences in the HJ groups.

i have not studied this topic,.but i have seen photos HJ gruppen in palestine,.as the pic i attatched of soldiers with a HJ flag,.so that just shows you their future intentions for HJ foreign legions.

si

Attachments

Thanks for the photo! I'm unsure how I will find men/women born between 1925-1938, still living and willing to talk about their experiences. I just need to make more contacts.

Were the youth attending prewar USA Bund camps actually in the HJ or were their uniforms just similar?

doctorm

The German American Bund wore similar uniforms but were not H.J. members. There are rumors that actual German citizens living in the U.S. were official H.J. members and wore a "U.S.A." triangle but I've never seen one I felt was authentic personally.

Back