DJ Jungvolk armband?

Thanks Received
www.***********.com/jhjztdjtc

Admin edit: Hi Shane, links to externally-hosted pics aren't allowed on hj-research because if they are deleted at some point or become otherwise unavailable this would make redundant any thread that relies upon those pictures. Please use the message editor to upload pictures directly to the forum. Thanks!

Can't see the pics as the link doesn't work but I dont believe that these armbands are really Jungvolk , but that is just my opinion and I could be wrong .

I'm with Joe on this. I have been told these are for Flemish HJ, but I really don't know for sure. I would not buy one without seeing more evidence, but that's just my opinion.

there is a pic in littlejohns book showing this type of armband in wear,but to be honest they are not for me
stu

hi all
just a quick update on this armband heres some pics showing this in wear
thoughts???
stu

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
IMO the last photo i will not trust as to the second it looks very period to me.It makes you think again.

I avoided these because it's too difficult to get a consensus on which are the good ones.

As a maybe example they are ok but with all the other guys here on this one as long as you did not pay to much no harm done steve

i dont have one and probably never will just thought the pics helped make a point
stu

Thanks for posting the photos Stu. It provides another important dimension on the authenticity of this type of armband.

I would also like to add that it is nice to read/see discussions taking place between members on this forum with respect and without the antics that are pulled on some of the other forums.

Mark

I've been told that these are an early Flemish HJ armband, not DJ at all. I'm no expert, but as Ade says without rock solid provenance, I'd stay clear.

Here's another one of these armbands in wear. Not my pic, and cannot remember the source for crediting.

Regards

Russ

Attachments

These were heavily faked in 70's with all the other printed armbands. I have always steered clear from them. Flemish youth.

So has anyone ever seen a photo of a DJ boy who is clearly identifiable as such (buckle, other insignia) who is wearing one of these armbands? I certainly haven't anyway. Does anyone have a good photo of a Vlaamsche Jeugd member, again, clearly identifiable as such, who is wearing one? Thanks in advance!

Back