Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Hitler Youth armbands - New fakes?

These were listed as fakes at an auction. I thought they weren't reproduced to this extent due to the white stripe....

Attached Images Attached Images

No comments on these?

From the photo shown , they look good , however; I would need a closer detailed photo of the front and insides to give a better opinion .

What I think is odd though is that this auction company sells many fakes as original and they pointed these out as fakes.....

if they say they are fakes probably are

But they look just like originals so this might be a new high quality fake which is e reason I started the thread.

they are easy to make up and the pics tells us nothing , we need much more to look at before any opinions can be rendered

Very true. I wish the seller provided more pictures.nthey sold for $60 USD so if they were originals and listed wrong that is an amazing deal in today's market

Quote Originally Posted by kylesbullets View Post
    ...I wish the seller provided more pictures...

Indeed and that's the problem. I imagine that they are fakes but as a couple of members have noted, without good pictures the specific characteristics can't be examined and recalled in the future. However, with a picture like that I doubt that anyone would recognise one of those particular armbands if it turned up for sale somewhere. Which auction house was offering this lot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast