Hitler Youth armbands - New fakes?

Thanks Received
These were listed as fakes at an auction. I thought they weren't reproduced to this extent due to the white stripe....

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
From the photo shown , they look good , however; I would need a closer detailed photo of the front and insides to give a better opinion .

What I think is odd though is that this auction company sells many fakes as original and they pointed these out as fakes.....

But they look just like originals so this might be a new high quality fake which is e reason I started the thread.

Very true. I wish the seller provided more pictures.nthey sold for $60 USD so if they were originals and listed wrong that is an amazing deal in today's market

...I wish the seller provided more pictures...

Indeed and that's the problem. I imagine that they are fakes but as a couple of members have noted, without good pictures the specific characteristics can't be examined and recalled in the future. However, with a picture like that I doubt that anyone would recognise one of those particular armbands if it turned up for sale somewhere. Which auction house was offering this lot?

Thanks for the link. Not registered there so can't see anything but I do understand your point that they might be genuine armbands that the auctioneer think are repros but without good pictures... you know the rest.

Whatever the case is, I figured that I would warn people that there are possibly good fakes.

Whatever the case is, I figured that I would warn people that there are possibly good fakes.

Hello,

thank you very much for having warned us. I dreaded that for a long time because since a few years, armbands appear more and more at the militaria dealers.

Best regards

Eric

Back