HJ boy wearing a FELDSCHER armband .

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I believe this photo was taken just after the bombing of Hamburg , if you look at the boy at the bottom part of the photo ...you can just see that he is wearing a Feldscher armband problibly over his regular HJ armband .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Just found this photo from ebay showing the liferune armband in conjunction with the feldscher arm insignia , proven now that both insignias were worn together.
Also look at the different sizes of the liferune armbands , one of them regulation and the other homemade .
Much more to learn conserning many aspects of the Hitlerjugend.

Attachments

Last edited:
This is interesting! I have to say I haven't seen a homemade one in a collection so seeing one that looks homemade is interesting!

Yes, the regulation shows clearly that there was a problem with medical personnel wearing non-standard armbands (and using non-standard flags):

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f40/formation-flags-hitler-youth-medical-units-7421/

Joe, the new armbands didn't replace the sleeve patches for medical personnel so it is normal to see them worn together with these armbands. The armbands were only worn at events involving more than one Gefolgschaft so for events smaller than that the sleeve patch would then identify the Feldscher as normal.

Back