hj doctors and medic armbands

Rare armbands not often seen IMO. Keep in mind with Hermann Historica that the final price after all fees can be as much as 25 percent of your bid, very expensive to buy there. I will say I have paid more than I should have for items I've wanted before however.

I usually pay about how much they are worth or maybe just a slight more without fees. The fees make up the time it will take to find another. Any idea on prices on these? I haven't seen one for sale on the open market yet.....

This one had recently sold and I would think it would be more SA related but figure I would share. Before RZM if in fact original. Seems very convincing to me though with the oxidized pin and printing bleed through, but the lack of ink on the top of the life rune is interesting. Someone got a good deal if it was in fact real. Didn't have the money for it as this is one of the few non BeVo RZM I would of accepted....
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

A photo of an HJ feldscher wearing in addition to his Feldscher qualification patch , the Feldscher armband either instead of his HJ armband or over it . I just bought this one on ebay for 8 euro .

Attachments

Back