HJ Lagerpolizei armband

Hi
I resume this post showing you mine armband.

Appear similar to the first one wich opened the tread.

Thanks to everybody who answer here

Best regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I went through all the catalogs of fakes that i own, (catalogs from Reproduction sellers from the late 1950s through the late 1980s), about 25 such catalogs, and i did not find anything like this that was offered for sale. Not that this means anything concrete, but it is always a good place to look for strange and unique items like these two armbands are. I imagine that if these two armbands are original, they must be rare.

I went through all the catalogs of fakes that i own, (catalogs from Reproduction sellers from the late 1950s through the late 1980s), about 25 such catalogs, and i did not find anything like this that was offered for sale. Not that this means anything concrete, but it is always a good place to look for strange and unique items like these two armbands are. I imagine that if these two armbands are original, they must be rare.

You have right. Is correct to known the fake to understand the originals. Only for info.... this armand coming directly from German Vet Family, bought from friend of mine and after him selled me after few years. Is on my collection since 20 years.. but now I would like to sell it for a EKI 1870.

Thanks a lot for your relpy Metallenwarenfabrik

You have right. Is correct to known the fake to understand the originals. Only for info.... this armand coming directly from German Vet Family, bought from friend of mine and after him selled me after few years. Is on my collection since 20 years.. but now I would like to sell it for a EKI 1870.

Thanks a lot for your relpy Metallenwarenfabrik
Ciao Massimo, Well best place to sell it is here :good:

:italy
I have a solution, send it to me, and i can try and sell it for you here, but maybe it will get lost between me taking photos and trying to list it? or stolen...as usual, no guarantee.. but a good idea :001_tt1: (for me)

Hello,

Here is an armband sold by Weitze a few months ago. I did not buy it because I did not know if it was genuine.

Attachments

Hello
This badge has something to do with this Thread?
mfg Brian

Attachments

Hello,

Here is an armband sold by Weitze a few months ago. I did not buy it because I did not know if it was genuine.

And one year later, another goes up for sale at weitze :pound:

Attachments

It's mine showed few post above, and selled to Weitze during Militaria Fair in Milan

Hope they gave you a good price, most of these big wigs do like to rip a brother off, and then rake in the crown...

It has finally been found!! is there any other HJ related armbands there has yet to be period photos of?

Bravo Lauri , I found one resently but it was not cheap . I am paying it off in 2 installments .

Thank you for your comments. I like it when a story concludes in this manner. There is also this photo from the same book, published in 1938.

Attachments

Title of the book: "Weimar - Bekenntnis und tat - Kulturpolitisches Arbeitslager der RJF".

Attachments

Back