HJ Lagerpolizei armband

Many thanks to Lauri and other contributing members within this forum , we now have solid documented proof that this rare armband existed . This thread is a really good example on what this great forum is all about . The few armbands known in private collections were only myths without documented proof . Through intensive research , we now have dispelled any doubts about it .
It would be nice if the dealers that sell the so called DJ or BDM daggers would put out the same effort to prove that there mythical daggers existed with documented proof ........................Oh thats right .............they won`t and they cant !

I am certain that our hobby will reserve us other big surprises in the future.

These contributions have helped me a lot.:good:
I can get this armband " HJ-Lagerpolizei ". What is a good price for it?
Best Regards

These contributions have helped me a lot.:good:
I can get this armband " HJ-Lagerpolizei ". What is a good price for it?
Best Regards

For information, the armband " HJ Lagerpolizei " that I showed a few years ago was sold € 350 at Weitze in 2011.

I paid 500 US dollars for this one (the same one that started this thread) last year .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Indeed not the best price but the book has a lot of photos about the subject. I have the book but not the armband :biggrin1:

Hello,
This is my new armband.
Best Regards
Steve

Attachments

I know a few members have one of these now ... I am wondering on how many of these rare armbands we can document in existence .
My guess , maybe 5-10

Last edited:
OK, a bit late guys on this thread but the HJ Lagerpolizei thing struck a bell so dug around in my photo collection and came up with this photo. This is a March in Austria snd the guy at the front is wearing the HJ Lagerpolizei armband. What's interesting though is that it's different to the ones shown on this thread, different script and different colours. I would imagine this would be really rare find if it popped up.

Attachments

Wache armband during a summer camp.

Attachments

Whether the band "Wache" is also blue and a professional armband?

I would guess a locally made piece, or we would see more of them around. I haven't seen one specifically like that yet, compared to the 5 or 6 HJ Lagerpolizei around

Back