Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Homemade Hitler Youth variant armband

This one's a homemade multi piece construction. The stripe and white background are one piece, sewn to the red background. The swastika is sewn onto the one piece white background. There is a name tag on the reverse and buttons with loops for fastening to the uniform. Just arrived today, my first HJ armband in the new collection.

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    Very nice item !
    I preferd this item (who have wear) that an official-issue nine with rzm-label !
    This item have a name , he have history !
    Congratulation .
    Jean-Marie

I prefer this armband too, its more interesting, and better made

Thanks guys, I like this one a lot. I may start a small armband collection just to compliment my shoulder strap collection. Here's another photo of this one next to some others for size comparison, it's quite large.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations gentleman and good luck with your new objectives!

I have to agree that a used one has a special "spirit". I have a used one and I just love it. It still have a few little strings from being attached to an uniform.

REgards

Antonio

very nice piece darin one to cherish well done mate

It has a great look to it. Very interesting item

Cheers and thanks for the replies guys. I'm not really an armband collector, but I thought this one was pretty interesting so I picked it up.

Very interesting armband, I've never seen one before. Definitely good and desiderable

very interesting piece good buy. Just further shows money was scarce and mother's talents where never ending

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast