Homemade Hitler Youth variant armband

Thanks Received
This one's a homemade multi piece construction. The stripe and white background are one piece, sewn to the red background. The swastika is sewn onto the one piece white background. There is a name tag on the reverse and buttons with loops for fastening to the uniform. Just arrived today, my first HJ armband in the new collection.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very nice item !
I preferd this item (who have wear) that an official-issue nine with rzm-label !
This item have a name , he have history !
Congratulation .
Jean-Marie

Thanks guys, I like this one a lot. I may start a small armband collection just to compliment my shoulder strap collection. Here's another photo of this one next to some others for size comparison, it's quite large.

Attachments

Congratulations gentleman and good luck with your new objectives!

I have to agree that a used one has a special "spirit". I have a used one and I just love it. It still have a few little strings from being attached to an uniform.

REgards

Antonio

Cheers and thanks for the replies guys. I'm not really an armband collector, but I thought this one was pretty interesting so I picked it up.

Nice Armband, don`t know if you know that
Munster- Lager is a town between Hamburg and Hannover. There is also the German Tank Museum today.

Back