Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by crack View Post
    Hi, yes stamping was banned in 1936

https://www.HJ-research.com/forum/f77...928/#post49299
    This then proves the theory more about printed armbands because many are stamped meaning that they were made before or a bit after the standards were made IMO.....

Quote Originally Posted by kylesbullets View Post
    This then proves the theory more about printed armbands because many are stamped meaning that they were made before or a bit after the standards were made IMO.....
    remember that ink stamps are most commonly added by fakers to enhance their sales potential so never trust anything with ink stamps

Hello Paul, Ink stamps were legitimate up to a point as I'm sure you know so there will be legitimate stamped armbands in collections and we need to remeber that and not think that every stamped armband must be a fake. Its all about context and examining things on their own merits imo

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    remember that ink stamps are most commonly added by fakers to enhance their sales potential so never trust anything with ink stamps
    Not everything with an ink stamp is fake. There are many original armbands with ink stamps....

Not everything with an ink stamp is fake. There are many original armbands with ink stamps....
    nobody said all where fakes , I repeat it is common practice for fakers to stamp items so due diligence is required before buying one

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    nobody said all where fakes , I repeat it is common practice for fakers to stamp items so due diligence is required before buying one
    Ah I misunderstood at first. Yes I agree with you here.

here is two original stamps, these came from ebay uk of all places!!!

father had just passed away and they were being sold both have the vets name inside

has anyone ever seen a one piece velvet swas? serious quality on that one!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Never seen a velvet swastika but that doesn't mean that they don't exist... Both are perfect examples of stamps.

hey mate the photos are really high res but the forums cropped them, i have never seen another one piece velvet swastika on a woolen armband, checked everyone i came across over the years and nothing!

the stamps have reichspostdirection oldenburg on them, the one on the red nsdap armband seems to have an imperial style eagle stamp, for sure nice originals :)

So we don't hijack this thread post them in the stammtisch section I guess? Don't know where you would post them here....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast