Opinions on a Hitler Youth armband

Thanks Received
Was curious what you guys thought about the The Collectors Guild? I was interested in buying a HJ armband from them. Thanks in advance.

I dont think that God exists, that wont stop folk going to church though :w00t:
They are like most other dealers. and always have a mix of good & bad, so you need to know your beans.

As the members here have said know your items and post photos of things you are considering. They are honest, in that they will honor the policies stated on the site as far as satisfaction and returns. Know your items before buying as with all sellers. The armband Henrik has for sale here on the forum is nice and at a fair price IMO.

I have dealt with the Collectors Guild many time , as with most dealers ... they do not know 100% of what is good or bad . From what I see on the collectors guild website , I would guess that 95% of the items they list are good .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Above is a picture of the one I am wanting to buy. Thanks for all your input folks, greatly appreciate it.
It is definitely hard at times buying things, but we all pay our dues and buy a fake or repro at one time.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
The armband looks okay from the photo shown. The price is on the higher end slightly for this as H.J. armbands are not too difficult to find in good condition. I would shop around if you are after one before buying this one personally.

Back