Is this an original Hitler Youth armband?

Thanks Received
As it is from my hometown I thought of going for it, but I can't judge whether this is an original HJ armband or not. What are your opinions? Christian.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
The site this one is on has many fake and humped up items mixed with originals. I don't like the stamps either, I'd pass on this one. Be careful when buying there.

Last edited:
If you are patient and resourseful , you will find a hands down original for around $65.00 .

Last edited:
Thanks Darin for the Publicity!! By the way, we need to talk!!!:usa:germany

I am with the others, this type of stamps is something that I would avoid.

Both Joe and Paul are right, there are great prices out there and the link that Paul just added is a great example!!

If you are interested, I will show it to you next week in Reichertshofen and I will make sure the price is also the best one!

Regards

Antonio

Thank you

Thank you all for your opinions and your hints. This shows again how important it is to discuss these matters. I was just interested because it had a stamp of my hometown (Bamberg) on it, but as I have learned these stamps are rather an indicator to be even more suspicious. So I will not go for it. But I will meet Antonio on Friday. I appreciate your help. Christian:001_smile:

hj armbands were stamped (black ink) so i have doubts about yours,not so sure about the armband.

If you look in these two fake sellers catalogs you will see many repro armbands with the stamp. What colored ink they are i dont know due to them being in black n white.
What is the reason for a stamp like this on an Armband?
Link 1
Link 2

some say the reason for the stamp is because the armband was issued and not purchased,i have just posted on WMA FORUM a original photo of a stamped hj armband in wear,under political org.the book was printed in berlin in 1938,so its no way a fake armband and stamp.

i was refering to the one in the book,which i have posted a photo of on WMA as it has a district stamp on it.the armband posted on this forum,iam not so sure about,as i have seen a similar stiched swas,but cant remember where,or if it was original or a fake,thinking back i think it was a fake.but my photo proves that some hj armbands were stamped.

Back