Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Russ they do show up and one guy who has had the most is LAKESIDETRADER
    in Ontario CANADA . I have listed his url in the dealer thread

PAUL

Please login to view user info
    Thanks Paul. I'll send him an email to keep a lookout for one. I've bought several items from him in the past.

Regards

Russ

Here's a printed one I got stuck with. Some of the members on a another forum say it's good, but I have my doubts. Never, ever seen a period photo and nobody can cite a regulation for this one. It's multi piece in regard to the strip, and the lettering and eagle are printed. It glows pretty well under blacklight, but burns okay. I didn't disagree with them, because it's like that old game whack a mole, you stick your head up and get smacked down with a club. :eek:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 19th July 2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: spelling, not had my coffe yet

darin for some reason i like it very much,because of the fact that it is problaby a late war piece and the printing was done in haste,but most importantly if you like it and you are happy with it then it's OK.

Hi Daren

I`m with Patrick .... I like it too .

I like it too, but I have to admit that I have never seen it.

It makes sense to be printed being the last few months of the war. having said that, is there any pic somewhere showing this one?

Regards

Antonio

Thanks for the opinions guys. I just have a hard time getting past the blacklight glow thing. I guess I should be a little kinder to this armband for now, it's just crumpled up in a ziploc bag in a drawer!

Darin the armband is still nice to display and it represents the very late stages of the war,where HJ had to fight off the rusky's with panzerfausts and so on.

Large HJ Armband with RZM tag!!! - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    another printed armband for sale.

i am very puzzled on this one personally I still prefer not to get close to these armbands, despite the attractive look and RZM label.

not really a printed armband in the real sense of the word, this armband has the symbol area added, while the printed ones are all one piece

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast