Hard to find Schroder made DJ buckle

Thanks Received
Hey gang! This baby just arrived today! It's a pretty neat buckle that displays markings that were used for only a very short period of time! I would like to thank Chad for helping me out with this buckle. I knew it was legit - but was looking for more info in regards to the maker: Wilhelm Schroeder...according to Chad, this buckle displays an uncommon marking, it is a transitional marking only used for a year at most, so there are few of these buckles around.

Very happy to have this one added to the collection. I really love how the maker mark is actually on the outside of the buckle rather than inside. The pics will help you understand what I mean here.

Cheers!

Rob

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Rob
awesome buckle!
the fact that the mark is on the outside is great.. super rare.. yours is only the 2nd example of this mark that I have ever seen.
thanks for sharing!
Chad

Thanks Chad! I too find it quite odd to see the markings on the outside like this. Great to hear that it's a hard to find example. Makes it that more special buddy! Thanks for your help!

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks guys! Glad you like it! SS-collector: I look forward to seeing that "blackie"!!!! Rare for sure!
Cheers!

Rob

Back