hj belt rig

Thanks Received
hi chad would you know the extra markings on this hj buckle? it came with a belt and cross strap etc as seen also do they look good i think they do but would like your opinion.

regards ewan

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Ewan, the book looks good and the markings refer to the maker. In this case Steinhauer & Lück. If I don't remember wrong, he produced DJ buckles as well.
The belt is good but a Heer type and those white marking don't look german. I see similar characters on my grandfather's stuff shortly after the war.My guess the markings are made with british letterings,maybe in a POW camp.

hi matt thanks for the reply, could you show a hj belt please? also could a heer belt just be used by the hj at the time? as this belt has four markings of whare a buckle has been worn on it hard could a heer buckle make this print on the belt? also i dont care much for the inside markings anyway as they look like they have been stenciled

cheers ewan

Attachments

Last edited:
Marking on buckle is good.. it is a transitional marking KH (koppelschloss Hersteler)..
this was after the first series RZM markings, but before the singular M4 designations :) nice buckle.. Ilove it when they have all kinds of markings!!

ewan
I believe it to be LST
with a backwards L
the maker is Steinhauer & Lück from Lüdenscheid
since there is an S and an L , I assume this is for there name.. dont know about the T
maybe its some anagram I cant figure out..
anyone else have thoughts?

ewan
I believe it to be LST
with a backwards L
the maker is Steinhauer & Luck from Ludnescheid
since there is an S and an L , I assume this is for there name.. dont know about the T
maybe its some anagram I cant figure out..
anyone else have thoughts?

hi chad thanks for all the help mate! i also would like to hear any other thoughts as to that marking :thumbup1:

Back