HJ black canvas belt??????

I have never seen an HJ canvas belt , the only thing simular is the late war pressed paper belts that come up ever so often on the dealer sites ,

Im getting one in a couple of days, and i have seen a couple of them at Butcheks page, some time back ...:001_tongue:

Not the first time i see a black canvas belt with RZM marking, always M4/22.
I don't know for who it was made ? Army, W-SS or political organisations ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hey! I've NEVER seen these before....quite interesting....only M4/22 made these???

Cheers!

Rob

I did post one a while ago, found here at a boot sale with hj buckle, black webbed belt with rzm mark to the steel belt keeper and rzm mark to the leather tab. Gone now to a fellow collector from ausrtia. i did have some good shots but i lost all mine when my computer was stolen, ill check this forum to see if they were saved. Pete.

I have had 2 of these .. both came with HJ buckles also.. no idea lf the actual or intended usage though..

I've never seen these either. I can't find a reference to any such item in the uniform regulations I have here but they stop at 1943 so if these belts are real they must be either late-war or of course non-HJ. If anyone has anything more on these it would be great to see.

Gary, cannot find the photos , gone with the theft, must have been posted on the first forum:frusty: But as Chad mentioned mine came with a steel Hj buckle and both looked to have been together since year dot . I do remember reading somewere about this black webbed belt being Hj issued, they are not dyed tropical ones, as mentioned the steel belt catch on the belt was rzm/maker marked as was the leather belt retainer on the other side, wish i had backed up my photos. Pete.

Got mine today, marker 4/22, and the buckle looks like it has been on the belt always.
got i together with a golden HJ. buckle on normal lether belt.....

It would be interesting to see a period photo evidence .

I recently picked up a czech leather belt made with the same specs of german ones and with a period aluminium hook with german markings. The czechs reutilized it.

It would be interesting to see a period photo evidence .

I recently picked up a czech leather belt made with the same specs of german ones and with a period aluminium hook with german markings. The czechs reutilized it.

Can you post a picture of this belt and of the markings please.??

Back