HJ buckle M4/27 Overhoff (original or repro?)

Thanks Received
I found this seller in my area he owns a store I want to confirm to see if this buckle he has is authentic. He's asking 100 for it so does it sound like good deal? I'm fairly new to collecting and have been fooled previously and now I would like to start authentic collection.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi , original nickel Overhoff (M4/27) , no problem with it, the price is little too high Max 70€ / 90$ Regards

Here is mine to compare

Attachments

Well he's only 2 hrs away and come payday I'm going that way anyhow so I just go to store and buy it

Good luck! Looks like a nice clean buckle. No issues with that baby!
Cheers!
Rob

Well I plan on getting some patches too he's said to sell only atuthentic items and trusted everywhere

Well he's only 2 hrs away and come payday I'm going that way anyhow so I just go to store and buy it
May i ask you what your "game" is?
Now he is only 2 hours away, and you are going that way anyway, but yesterday you said he was your neighbor??
I found this shop next to my house I was wondering if the insignias he has listed look authentic. I would like to know before buying basically if some or most of his sales are authentic and to see if I can trust him as seller

Yes because he doesn't live that far to me if your within my state your not considered that far, however just found out he only has online site and not a store like I was hoping and I found a thought to be 51st reconnaissance stick pin with owl but no marking on back

Back