HJ Führerkoppel

Thanks Received
Here is my new "Führerkoppel" with RZM.:001_cool:

Regards
Herbert

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Herbert, why do you think the belt is HJ related? Usually the HJ leaders wore a round HJ buckle with the leather belt. At least in this period.

Christian

Hi Christian!

These Pics tell me that I´m right.:001_rolleyes:

Or not?:blink:

Regards
Herbert

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello,

usually the HJ leaders wore the Zweidorn in the early years.

I can not read the date on the picture, but it looks like your belt is from 1938?!

Christian

The Zweidornkoppel has been used by many organisations since the 1910's up to the 1960's (I just don't know about earlier use and later use). It is not necessarily a HJ item but was also worn within the HJ. So I would say it is ok for a HJ collection because it is period made if the RZM stamp is original.
Christian :001_cool:

I think what you have there is a nice NSKK belt. I used to have one and I think I posted here too.

However I know that many buckles like that were found in HJ lager (dug found I mean). This leaves me thinking if they were used in an early stage or what.

This is shown in the 1936 RZM manufacturing regulations. It's basically the SA belt (Leibriemen) but in black leather and with 'white' buckle (Zweidornschnalle). The NSKK wore it as has been mentioned by Matt and Herbert and it was also worn by NSBO and DAF according to the manufacturing regulations..

Back