My latest Hitler Youth HJ belt and buckle M4/24

cemifor

Thanks Received
Leather belt, total length 98 cm.
The belt was originally shorter, but when the boy grew, the belt was extended with an extra piece of leather.
The belt is marked: RZM DJ Ausf. L2/331/38. Aluminium buckle marked RZM M4/24

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello Henrik

Real nice belt and buckle. About the stamping on the belt - I think that you have overseen an L - in my opinion it is stamped: L2/331/38. You may know it, but the L2 means leatherproducers - 331 is the maker and 38 is the year of produktion.

Jo Rivett have a lot of knowledge about theese L2 codes, he have helped me with producer of my HJ-führerdolch hangers:

L2/1 was Ewald Lüneschloß - 91 Beckmannstraße in Solingen. There is a fairly comprehensive list of L2 makers in the 1935 RZM Handbuch. Later RZM publications add onto this list.

govman said:
hi any idea where I can get a copy .I only have fishers guide.
govman
Yes, you can get a copy through me.
--------------------------------------------------------------

So I am sure that he can help you to find out who 331 is, if your are interested.

Michael :denmark

Hello Henrik
Real nice belt and buckle. About the stamping on the belt - I think that you have overseen an L - in my opinion it is stamped: L2/331/38. You may know it, but the L2 means leatherproducers - 331 is the maker and 38 is the year of produktion.

Thanks for the info. And you're right, there is a very faint "L" in the stamp, L2/331/38.

Back