Newest M4/22 HJ buckle added to collection....a first for me.

Thanks Received
Yup.....and it's about time too! I've just added my first "tagged" HJ buckle. I have 14 HJ's now...but this is my first tagged example.

I call it the "325 series" buckle. This buckle came out of Germany a few years back. If I recall correctly, there was a box of these found somewhere/somehow - all of them have concurrent running numbers. The last digits change - but not the "325"....SO - I call them the 325 series HJ buckles.

There are more out there as the box lot was broken up and sold. I know there must be some collectors out there who have a "325" in their collection. If you do have one - please feel free to add to this thread!

Happy to have this buckle added to the mix. Maker is Christian Theodor Dicke (M4/22) and matches with the tag.

I'm quite happy to have this one added to the mix! Thought I'd share some pics!
Cheers!

Rob

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Mine is tagged 271097, M4/115. I've had it for at least 6 years. Yours looks nice, also.
Garryn

Koppelschloss nach Vorschrift der RJF M4/22 325065

Attachments

Wonder who owns these days my tagged M4/24 023751 (Friedrich Linden),
which I have sold in about 1984/1985, when my buckle-collection was sold.

The front and reverse was shown in part II for "Hitler Youth, Belts & Brocades
(1926-1945)", published in the "Military Advisor". volume 12, number 2 from
spring 2001, page 19.

Yup.....and it's about time too! I've just added my first "tagged" HJ buckle. I have 14 HJ's now...but this is my first tagged example.

I call it the "325 series" buckle. This buckle came out of Germany a few years back. If I recall correctly, there was a box of these found somewhere/somehow - all of them have concurrent running numbers. The last digits change - but not the "325"....SO - I call them the 325 series HJ buckles.

There are more out there as the box lot was broken up and sold. I know there must be some collectors out there who have a "325" in their collection. If you do have one - please feel free to add to this thread!

Happy to have this buckle added to the mix. Maker is Christian Theodor Dicke (M4/22) and matches with the tag.

I'm quite happy to have this one added to the mix! Thought I'd share some pics!
Cheers!

Rob

You`re starting to get quite a nice collection Rob :thumb: , i really like the Dicke (there`s a joke in there somewhere!).
How many different makers do you have now?, and (this is slightly off topic,but) could you tell me who the maker of your Dagger in the last picture is please?

Hey! Glad you like the buckles! I'll have to go through them and list off the makers. All the buckles are different in construction in one way or another. I try to collect using the one of each principle.
As for the dagger....it's an early Gebrüder Bell example. I used to have more HJ knives....sold them all...but could not part with this early example. It's not mint...you know it's been around...but it's not beat up too much either. :)

Rob

Attachments

Back