RZM M4/23 HJ buckle

Thanks Received
Today I received my newest HJ buckle M4/23 (Franke & Co Lüdenscheid) . I hope you like it!

Regards,
Sven.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hi sven i recently got offered this and its the same kind of way as yours on the back of the eagle except the attching hardware? anyone seen a buckle linke that, it was cheap and i dismissed it as fake?

Ewan

Attachments

Hi Ewan,

My buckle is an original of Dr. Franke. But I can't say something about your buckle, it's looking a little bit strange, I hope Chad can tell us more.

Regards,
Sven.

hi sven i recently got offered this and its the same kind of way as yours on the back of the eagle except the attching hardware? anyone seen a buckle linke that, it was cheap and i dismissed it as fake?

Ewan

Ewan the Hj you posted is a repro. that type of catch assembly was never made prior to 45.. steer clear..
the first buckle posted is a good buckle and that is a known marking for Dr. Frank..
this maker as with many others did some strange markings that make us question buckles from time to time, but it is right as rain
thanks for sharing
Chad

I have seen buckles with soft reverse markings before, and this can be a symptom of the interior die being worn out.. there are a few makers who are a little more notorious than others in regards to this :)

Ewan the Hj you posted is a repro. that type of catch assembly was never made prior to 45.. steer clear..
the first buckle posted is a good buckle and that is a known marking for Dr. Frank..
this maker as with many others did some strange markings that make us question buckles from time to time, but it is right as rain
thanks for sharing
Chad

hey chad thanks for the reply that was a little while back and i did steer clear mate ;) never liked the catch then the rzm mark was the final straw oh and a ges gesch mark aswell:Cry: i was only pointing out the soft details to the back were alike and i did like the marks rzm etc on svens piece.

cheers again ewan

Back