What do you think of this Deutsches Jungvolk buckle?

Thanks Received
I've seen this DJ but I'm a bit unsure about it. It's a RZM KH24 but I didn't like the tramline scratches on the back. They are perfectly parallel. Just not sure.. any thoughts?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Nobody have any thoughts on this buckle?

Hi Lenny,

nobody has any advice to give you because it is very difficult to give an opinion on a photo. Your buckle seems to me ok but I prefer to remain cautious.

Hi Lenny,

nobody has any advice to give you because it is very difficult to give an opinion on a photo. Your buckle seems to me ok but I prefer to remain cautious.

Thanks, I know what you mean but we all discuss items through photos, whole point of the t'internet... ;-) I'll have a look at it in the metal and see what my gut says....

I do not own any of these buckles from after 1933.
So I do not know anything about the RZM stuff.
What makes me frown is the RZM stamp.
It is very thin. Otherwise the buckle looks very clean.
Not used back in the time (or new) I would say.
Maybe check the other Jungvolk buckles here.
Sorry not to be of any more help.

Thanks guys, I'll pass on this one as have been offered a few other DJ's from trusted source. :)

Lenny, i like it from the rear and the wear there then the front dont fill me will glee atall very little wear and there is something that is not sitting right with the rune imo, i then recognised the pictures as the TB in glesgie!

run my friend run and dont stop running untill back home in EK lol

Lenny, i like it from the rear and the wear there then the front dont fill me will glee atall very little wear and there is something that is not sitting right with the rune imo, i then recognised the pictures as the TB in glesgie!

run my friend run and dont stop running untill back home in EK lol

Well, I probably know more about the TB than you think... hahahahahaha... I've know them for years... I was just wondering in case it was a rare maker and actually whether it was real or not. I went into see it, which was weird as I'm sure I'm still banned from the shop. (no fault of my own, tis a long story)

So, are there any good DJ fakes about? The only ones I've seen have been pretty primitive....

Well, I probably know more about the TB than you think... hahahahahaha... I've know them for years... I was just wondering in case it was a rare maker and actually whether it was real or not. I went into see it, which was weird as I'm sure I'm still banned from the shop. (no fault of my own, tis a long story)

HAHA
could you not ask for some better pictures from them Lenny?

Back