BDM in combat ?

the book where these pics appear is IN THE SERVICE OF THE REICH by Angolia, an uncommon book but has some great pics of insignia in wear from the eastern lands

PAUL

Thanks Paul, Iwill look out for that!

Have you come acroos the book I posted in the HJ Book section of the forum?

Nick

I guess this is it:blush: BDM armed with side arm and panzerfaust!!!!
Many BDM girls joined combat units of HJ within the Volkssturm to help with medical support, food prep etc and were trained on how to use panzerfaust, grenades and pistols.

I bet there were some unrecorded individual acts of heroism by these girls !

Nick

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hi guys!!
i was having a look at the forum and so this thread. joecool and garry, you both have told really shocking stories... I´m sure it hasn´t to be easy to tell them, but as you´ve said we cannot forget the History although sometimes it´s not as good as we wish.

Thank you for sharing them with us

Best regards

Pablo

yes big bucks for the specialized collector with lots of wall space but some of these low numbered prints can take off in the art market some times so as I said very specialized and you must know what you are looking at

PAUL

Well, another probe, that BDM went to war, was their famous participation in the Werewolf. As you know, there was one BDM involved in the murder of the major from Aachen.

Regards

Antonio

Thats right, a BDM girl, two HJ boys an a SS man. I have read that there were ideas to have an all BDM girl Werewolf unit at one stage!:w00t:

Nick

Back