Deutsches Jungvolk rank structure

Thanks Received
Deutsches Jungvolk rank structure

I once saw this post on the forum in which all features are described, DJ and age restrictions for profit. Can I ask colleagues for help in reducing the steps?
Just as before, and this support is evident for Reconstruction Poland

Witam,
Kiedyś widziałem ten post na forum, w którym opisane zostały wszystkie cechy, DJ i ograniczeń wiekowych dla zysku. Czy mogę prosić kolegów o pomoc w zmniejszaniu kroki?
Tak jak kiedyś, a pomoc ta jest widoczna na Odbudowy Polska
Junior

Hi Junior,

I think the translator does not always work perfectly. At the moment I do not understand the English text.
I did a re-translation of your English text (via German) to Polish, so you can see what an English speaking person might see: :confused1:

Kiedyś widziałem ten post na forum, w którym opisane zostały wszystkie cechy, DJ i ograniczeń wiekowych dla zysku. Czy mogę prosić kolegów o pomoc w zmniejszaniu kroki?
Tak jak kiedyś, a pomoc ta jest widoczna na Odbudowy Polska: P :noidea:

I think you need someone to help you with the English text, the translating machine is sometimes not working well enough, especially when it comes to military or similar expressions. I am shure that then you will find a lot of help from forum members here.
Good luck
Christian:yo:

Hmm ... Some texts make this translator.

I'll write it a little less complicated now ...

I saw when the post in which all military career levels were listed and the minimum years to get them. Could I ask my colleagues to help me write these military career degrees? Just like when, this help is visible here in reconstructions in Poland. : 001_tt2:

Thank you and best regards,
Junior

Hmn... Nieze teksty tworzy ten tumacz.

Napisze to teraz nieco mniej skomplikowanie...

Widziaem kiedy post w którym byy wszystkie stopnie kariery wojskowej wypisane oraz minimalny rokycia do ich zdobycia.Czy mógbym prosi kolegów by mi pomogli w spisaniu tych stopni kariery wojskowej? Tak jak kiedy,ta pomoc tebdzie widoczna na rekonstrukcjach w Polsce. :001_tt2:

Dzikuje i pozdrawiam,
Junior

I think that was a post I made Junior. Give me a minute and I'll find it for you.

Yes, thanks a lot Garry, but I have some questions about Jungenschaftsführer. Jungenschaftsführer had two stars, right? The rope was red and white? I also read here that the cords were divided into districts, the black and white cord was for Schlesien, true or false? Could a boy with such a degree have a silver ring around the runes?
For now, so many questions that are probably boring with their simplicity ...

Thank you and best regards
Junior

Tak,wielkie dzięki Garry,ale mam kilka pytań odnośnie Jungenschaftsführer. Jungenschaftsführer miał dwie gwiazdki,prawda? Sznur był czerwono-biały? Czytałem też tutaj ze sznury były podzielone na dzielnice, sznur biało-czarny był dla Schlesien, prawda czy fałsz? Czy chłopiec o takim stopniu mógł mieć wokół runy srebrny pierścień?
Na razie tyle pytań które zapewne już nużą swa prostotą...

Dziękuje i pozdrawiam
Junior

The Jungenschaftsführer wore the circular rank patch with one Führerstern (sewn - not the metal version) and the red/white lanyard (see attachment from 1940). In the early period this lanyard did indeed have the Landesfarben but the colours were standardised to red/white long before the DJ rank patches were introduced.

The red/white lanyard was worn by:

HJ Kameradschaftsführer
DJ Jungenschaftsführer
BDM Mädelschaftsführerin
Jungmädelschaftsführerin

You don't have permission to view attachments.

The DJ rune patches you are thinking about with the silver and gold rings were for higher leaders. They were worn for a short period only but the Jungenschaftsführer would not have worn them anyway.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Do you know what width these round patches should be? Runes for sure without a silver ring on the shore?

A wiesz moe jakiej szeroko ci powinny by te okrge patche? Runy na pewno bez srebrnego piercienia na brzegu?

No, these patches for the lower DJ ranks didn't have a ring around the circumference. I can't find an exact dimension for them but if I remember correctly the diameter is 6cm.

Back