Hitler-Jugend-Heim money box

Thanks Received
I found this on a collector's site (no, it is not for sale) and thought some of you might be interested to have a look at it. :001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

im allways amazed at some of the items that survived, who would have given this a chance, great item :wales

I found this on a collector's site (no, it is not for sale) and thought some of you might be interested to have a look at it. :001_smile:

Thanks for posting such an unusual item. I would certainly save my Pfenning's...oops...cents if I owned such a cool money box.

Cheers

Michael

Perhaps not that spectacular, but one hundred percent authentic is this cash box of an Erzgebirge DJ Fähnlein (or a lower unit of this Fähnlein) from Bernsbach. I like the pretty mushrooms and the lucky clover, both of which should probably make the cash balance grow. The design matches the stamp, the Erzgebirge is still famous for its wooden toy products.
This was most likely made by someone privately. In the lid you can find the stamp of this unit and several cash balances.

Attachments

Hi Ewan,

Yes, it's actually mine. As I have been enjoying mushroom hunting for a very long time (not the one on the right, of course :biggrin1:), this was a nice gift.

Attachments

Last edited:
I saw some versions from this money box of military market in Czechia. Costs around 1000 CZK (40 Euro).

Never in that time... the hobbyists didn't understand complex and the subtleties German language - and no one said Mädchen, no way... because it was the Bund deutscher Mädel.

... and I still like to hear the word Mädel today - and prefer Mädel befor Mädchen (with myself and with others - even if it is out of time today)

Your Mädel Marlies ;)

Back