Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Irregular HJ

I thought it would be interesting to see just how many photos and pictures we can find showing HJ/DJ/BDM and JM wearing irregular stuff or wearing regular stuff irregularly - if you know what I mean :)

Here are some I found in old books:

1. Massive Bann numbers on the shoulder strap of the boy at the left. Can't get enough swastikas on the right.

2. Different swastika on the armband in the foreground. Armband slipping far left.

3. Boys of DJ age wearing HJ armband and straps. Check out the armband second from right.

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    That multi-Swaz pic on the left is weird.

Great photos Garry and you can see in the early days that regulation was not all that btw the old style black ss kepi is nice too

I like seeing the Sa medical patch too. I've got a photo featuring that patch.

How about this youngun.....

His dad must have sewn that rune on after
    a ten hour session down the pub The sirt looks almost white but I imagine that's just the photo.

Yes garry thats what i thought :D the shirt does look white in the picture would it be a BDM blouse ?

Any more pics to be shown here?

I am really curious to see. I have many pics (thanks to many of you guys) and will look into them to see if i find anything like you have posted.

thanks and keep going... bitte, bitte!!!

Regards

Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by zander View Post
    Yes garry thats what i thought :D the shirt does look white in the picture would it be a BDM blouse ?
    Looks like the cut of a standard shirt to me Steve.

Yes Antonio, please do post any pics you have like this. I'll have another look through my books for some more too.

Here's a girl wearing an interesting buckle. Quite what is going on in the second photo I'm not sure. Two membership badges and a party armband. Strange black strip on the cuff. Anyone any ideas?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast