Volksdeutsche - Reichsdeutsche

Thanks Received
If the Volksdeutsche boys and girls who lived outside the Reich, would join the Hitlerjugend (Auslandsdeutsche Jugend), where they then full members of the Hitlerjugend? And where they mixed with the Reichsdeutsche boys and girls (the children of the Reichsdeutscher who worked outside the Reich)?

In my opinion , as long as they give their allegiance to Uncle Adolf ...were issued an HJ membership book and payed the monthly dues , I feel that they would be full members of the Hitlerjugend .

Volksdeutsche could not normally join the Hitlerjugend as they were not german nationals (the Auslandsamt could make exceptions to this rule in special cases). The Auslandsdeutsche were german nationals and therefore eligible for full membership.

Have found an interesting article in the documentation of the Landesjugendführung in Belgium:

Zum 1.5. sind die 1o jährigen reichs- und volksdeutschen Jungen und Mädel in die Hitler-Jugend aufzunehmen Dies geschicht am [difficult to read] im Rahmen der Ortsgruppenfeierstunde zum 1.5. Die Einheitsführer setzen sich zu diesem Zweck mit dem zuständigen Ortsgruppenleiter der NSDAP-AO in Verbindung. Die [difficult to read] sind bis zum 1o.5. bei der Landesjugendführung einzureichen.
Auf die Aufnahme von 1o jährigen Gastmitgliedern alter [has to be aller instead of alter think] Art (Volksdeutsche) ist besonders zu achten. Es muß aus den Aufnahmeerklärungen ersichtlich sein, ob es sich um Gastmitglieder oder vollwertige Mitglieder handelt.

So Volksdeutsche where enlisted as Gastmitglieder. I have even heard that (before the creation of the Hitler-Jugend-Vlaanderen) also Flemish boys and girls where member of the Hitler-Jugend, maybe also Gastmitglieder.
In the area where I live in Belgium, in the province of Limburg, before the war you had many Polish labourers who worked in the Belgian coalmines, I think many of them can be considered as Volksdeutsch.
Here in Limburg the NSDAP-AO and het Hitler-Jugend where very active.

Is there many more to find about the Gastmitgliedschaft of the Hitler-Jugend?

I'd need to read the full contents and see the date of your source to know what was being discussed there Mike. As I said though, the answer to your original question is that Volkdeutsche could not normally become full members of the Hitlerjugend because it was a requirement of acceptance that the person must be of german nationality.

Have found an interesting article in the documentation of the Landesjugendführung in Belgium:

Zum 1.5. sind die 1o jährigen reichs- und volksdeutschen Jungen und Mädel in die Hitler-Jugend aufzunehmen Dies geschicht am [difficult to read] im Rahmen der Ortsgruppenfeierstunde zum 1.5. Die Einheitsführer setzen sich zu diesem Zweck mit dem zuständigen Ortsgruppenleiter der NSDAP-AO in Verbindung. Die [difficult to read] sind bis zum 1o.5. bei der Landesjugendführung einzureichen.
Auf die Aufnahme von 1o jährigen Gastmitgliedern alter [has to be aller instead of alter think] Art (Volksdeutsche) ist besonders zu achten. Es muß aus den Aufnahmeerklärungen ersichtlich sein, ob es sich um Gastmitglieder oder vollwertige Mitglieder handelt.

So Volksdeutsche where enlisted as Gastmitglieder. I have even heard that (before the creation of the Hitler-Jugend-Vlaanderen) also Flemish boys and girls where member of the Hitler-Jugend, maybe also Gastmitglieder.
In the area where I live in Belgium, in the province of Limburg, before the war you had many Polish labourers who worked in the Belgian coalmines, I think many of them can be considered as Volksdeutsch.
Here in Limburg the NSDAP-AO and het Hitler-Jugend where very active.

Mike, I live in the Province Limburg from The Netherlands. In the Hoensbroek-Treebeek-Brunssum triangle, we use to have coalmines too. Many Germans were working there. In the before mentioned triangle was a German elementary school and a German secondary school available for Germans only. In the same district the HJ and BDM were active. My mother went to both schools and also joined the BDM. By the way she was a German, German father and Dutch mother. She was primarily educated as a "naherin". She never told me if that had been taught at the regular German school or at the BDM. Maybe you have the answer.

Back