battle of the Bulge

Thanks Received
the 12th ss hj div was also involved in the Battle of the Bulge.

But It seems to me that few info is to be found about their where abouts during the struggle.

so far I've found only 1 source to state this : battle of the bulge (2) Bastogne by Steven J Zaloga.

In this book you see some maps pointing to exact locations where they should have been. I'm going to visit some of these places soon.

Other information is welcome!

Hi Oliver
This maybe of some help , i dont speak german but i have this book by Herbert Walther DIE 12.SS- PANZER-DIVISION HJ

cheers steve

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I've just sent an email to you Olivier. It contains a pdf book (unpublished) containing the memories of a former 12.SS tank crew member. Might be useful. I'd post it here but it's too big.

I've just sent an email to you Olivier. It contains a pdf book (unpublished) containing the memories of a former 12.SS tank crew member. Might be useful. I'd post it here but it's too big.

Hi Garry

Do you still have this pdf?

Cheers

Nick

I'm very interested in this PDF book, Gary! Hope you want to contact me. My e-mail is bartvl3@gmail.com

Friendly regards,
Bart

I'd be interested in reading this too Garry if possible.

Regards

Russ

Thanks Garry, great document to learn history and also for me to improve my German!!!!

Regards

Antonio

Hi Garry,

could I have please the file .pdf?
I have tried with the link but it is not working.

Please let me know how I can send you my email address.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Roberto

Hi Roberto,

Here is a zip containing all of the files

Attachments

Back