Iron cross first class, given to HJ for combat performance in Berlin 1945!

Thanks Received
Hallo Gentˋs,
i have been told that this cross is given to a youngster in 1945 under the battle for Berlin! Can this be true? I canˋt figure out which Company made it back then. It has No markings and glossy finish.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Dont buy the story , buy the item .... From what I have read and from the photos I have seen ... there were 1 or 2 Hitlerjugend awarded the EK 1 in Berlin during the famous awards ceremony of 20 HJ on March or April of 1945 in Berlin . The rest were awarded the EK2 .

Joecool is very right. Buy what you see, not what you're told!!! is there any evidence to prove that this EK1 was awarded to a HJ pimpf? Of course not. The thing is that I cannot identify the marker. Maybe it's my fault, but I don't really like the back of the cross, maybe the pin has been replaced or something... Well, if I were you, I wouldn't buy this cross. But if you decide to buy it, don't pay for the story, and don't overpay for this cross.

Yes don't believe the stories unless your dad liberated the medals lol

Attachments

I did pay 4500 CHZ for it. Should be like half price, of the value i guess.! It's Deumer erly, I was told.

Back