For Kamerad Haen

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I havent heard from Haen in a while .

So mabye this will peak his interest .

I have scanned a tunic from a dealers website .
It is the same type uniform that our W-SS & HJ veteran " Haen " might have worn in the last year of the war .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nobody has heard from Haen , I am getting a little worried .

He last logged in on the 8th of Sept Joe. I'm sure he'll respond once he sees this thread :thumb:

I hope Haen sees this , as it would be nice to have his imput on the uniform .

Uniform

I havent heard from Haen in a while .

So mabye this will peak his interest .
I have scanned a tunic from a dealers website .
It is the same type uniform that our W-SS & HJ veteran " Haen " might have worn in the last year of the war .

Thanks Joe !!!
The "type" of uniform was certainly it. Except mine had a sleeve band "Landstorm Nederland" on it. Where the Oranje blanje bleu shield is shown I had a cloth badge with an aesculape (caduceus) on it, above that a "motorcycle badge" and a sharpshooter patch, which i removed, because our opponents :h did not like sharpshooters; and "sob sob chuckle" mine was not as nice looking anymore. Rather tathered and dirty. So dirty in fact that just a couple of weeks before the surrender, my C.O. ordered his Spiess to find and get me a new tunic. Hard to do, because of the fact that we wre completely "eingekesselt" (surrounded).
And yes, i have been visiting, but not participating on several fora. Was just a little "out of my skin" (loses something in the translation.)
Anyway, I'm baaaack.
Grüssen
HN.

Hers is your divison cufftitle Haen .

Attachments

Has anybody heard from Haen lately ?

I haven't heard from him for a long time Joe. He had cancer as you know but last I heard from him it was in remission. He posted on feldgrau 6 months ago so let's hope he's still healthy and that he'll be back soon.

Haen

I haven't heard from him for a long time Joe. He had cancer as you know but last I heard from him it was in remission. He posted on feldgrau 6 months ago so let's hope he's still healthy and that he'll be back soon.
Hello everyone,
I am still around (barely) still have cancer and an constantly sick of the chemo therapy.
Will be off chemo pretty soon, to give the body a chance to recuperate.
Just found out thet I am the very last of my unit to still be kicking.
For now this is good bye, , I do not know if and when I can reply again.
Thankls foppor all the best wishes.
Haen

Back