Thanks Thanks:  0

Please login to view user info

Wilhelm Hubner

Anyone know what happened to Wilhelm Hubner the famous HJ photograhed with Goebels and Hitler?

Cheers

Nick

He survived the war. I was watching a show yesterday on the Military Channel, and they showed him as an adult with an interview. I'm sorry that I can't remember the name of the show, but it looked to be from the 70's or 80's, due to the coloring of the film, and he appeared to in hislate 40's or early 50's. They asked him about the end of the war, how he felt, etc. He said that at the time, he had no idea how he (along with the other HJ boys) were being used and they still were led to believe they could win, even when the war was lost. I'll see if they air it again, and if so, I'll get the name of the series and post it.

Rob

Thanks for that info Rob

Good to know he survived the hell!

Nick

Wolfspear,

The name of the show with the Hubner interview is (shown again on the Military Channel) is "The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler."

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Wolfspear,

The name of the show with the Hubner interview is (shown again on the Military Channel) is "The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler."

Rob
    Many thanks Rob

Nick

Thanks Rob. I've uploaded 'The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler' to the media library. Wilhelm Hubner is shown in part 11 here: Hitler Youth Forum - HJ DJ BDM and JM - The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler 11/12