Angolia the HJ reference books

Thanks Received
I'm considering to invest some money to buy at least one of the 2 voumes. Could you tell me the contents and which of the 2 is the best? They cost a fortune nowadays ...:sad:

Trying to decide which volume is better is really a matter of personal preference. I personally prefer volume 2 since it contains a chapter on tinnies. If I primarily collected sigrune patches and shoulder straps I would vote for volume 1. These reference books have become quite pricey since they are no longer in print. I think I paid between $35 and $40 for each volume; however, I purchased these reference books more than ten years ago.

Collect100

Not trying to empty your wallet:D but i think you need both, unless as collect says you are just going to focus on one area ,

Steve

Steve I will indeed buy both, but I would like to see if I can start with vol.2 which appears to be less rare than vol 1. How are the 2 volumes divided?

Panzerbar,
Its to long for my one fingered typing so here is a scan of the chapters ( vol 2), i hope it helps

steve

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Is Youth lead by Youth dedicated to explain the organisation,uniform or insignia or is it just an historical description of HJ?

It's a series of three books, and it covers history mostly, but tons of good period photos and great photos of original HJ insignia and items in color.

i found this title, but they never mention its a 3 volume set,so i am worried to buy 1 vol only (it indicates 128 pages)

Last edited:
the three vol where not sold as a set but as individual publications
really good books a lot of the members here own a ot of the items in those books
stu

I really hate to burst everyones bubble ...... but I paid $25.00 for both Hj volumes by angolia about 12 years ago from a collector that was no longer interested in the hobby .

thank you! Meanwhile I got hold of one copy of David Littlejohn's book. It wasn't cheap too guys!

now with $25 I don't get even the shipping for both volumes ...

PS - Joe did you receive my last 2 pm's? Not sure they went through

I have been off the computer for a few days .
Email me at joecoolkraut .
I have just moved backinto my house after my Devorce and have been very busy lately .

Back