Angolia HJ vol 1+2 arrived yesterday.

I had mine off here about £140 for both, ive seen on ebay £100 each. But as always you can get a good deal if you wait and keep checking! 80e :w00t:

Indeed a really good prince, I have seen now in Ebay Germany the pair for 180 Euros.

Regards

Antonio

Short question - which one of the two Volumes contains more about BDM? I could not find any list of the two volume's different chapters.

Regards,
Stefan

I paid 20 dollars for both volumes 12 years ago from a collector who needed cash .

Hi Guys,
Hope you can help me.

It is 85 Euros for Volumen 2 a good price?

Volumen 2 covers Tinnies and/ or metallic insignia?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Antonio

Hi Guys,
Hope you can help me.

It is 85 Euros for Volumen 2 a good price?

Volumen 2 covers Tinnies and/ or metallic insignia?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Antonio

This is about double what it is worth, in my opinion.

Thanks Heinrich,

At the end I bought it for 62 Euros. Not cheap, but well, better than nothing.

Regards

Antonio

Those two books are good to start but a bit out of date now. And with many errors (like the claim that an "A" and "B" class leistungs award exist etc...). Hope one day a HJ addict feels the mooth to write a few new ones. :001_rolleyes:

Regards, Wim

I agree with Wim, they are a little outdated. Still a good reference to have with many period photos and nice pictures of HJ items. Information is not always correct, but still recommended if you collect HJ.

I have been reading in the past and now your comments about these books.

I know that my budget is really crap, but I have felt this month for increasing my Librery with this book (and hopefully soon, Youth led by Youh, vol 3). I think it is important always to have a good source of books, history and so on.

62 euros for this book means a good Tinnie for me, but I am sure i will learn so much with this great book.

Regards

Antonio

EDIT: Garry, have you thought in a book to write? :)

Back