anyone seen this book

Thanks Received
hi guys

was wondering if any of you have ever seen this book for sale, been after a copy for ages but have only ever seen one for sale and that was aleady sold by the time i found it,

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Stuart,

you are right there is no single edition of this magazine for sale at the moment throughout Germany. Only a bound volume of 10 editions of 1934 and 1936 and the whole 12 editions of 1937 and also the whole 12 of 1938. Which include the edition you are after. But the Seller is asking about 300 Euros! :ohmy: And one would have to doublecheck whether the cover of the number 12 /1938 is definitely there.:huh:
If you are interested I will ask him, but 300 Euros is still a bit much in my opinion.:Cry:

Christian

hi christian

thanks for the reply i agree probably too much but can you tell me more about this publication, i thought to be honest it was a 1 off book about the 1938 Reichsberufswettkampf, but from your answer im assuming it was more of a monthly magazine ???

hi christian

thanks for the reply i agree probably too much but can you tell me more about this publication, i thought to be honest it was a 1 off book about the 1938 Reichsberufswettkampf, but from your answer im assuming it was more of a monthly magazine ???

It's a magazine for youth working in the printing industry Stu. The pic will be an example of work produced I would imagine. Ridiculous prices again from od43...

:lol: i know gar the prices on that site are optimistic at best :laugh:

Back