Handbook of the Hitler-Jugend Bann Numbers and Gebiet Triangles

Thanks Received
hi. does anyone here have this book?
i saw this at Bender Publishing and thought about bying this, though with postage rate it will cost a lot of money
just need info. if this is a book to have if you are interested in HJ? : )

Agree. If you are interested in collecting H.J. a must have for the library. Over 1000 detailed photos in the book. Wim the author is also a member here on the forum and provides very helpful information when possible.

hi. does anyone here have this book?
i saw this at Bender Publishing and thought about bying this, though with postage rate it will cost a lot of money
just need info. if this is a book to have if you are interested in HJ? : )

This book is a NEED TO HAVE object.
:amen:
I also waited a long time (TOO long) to buy this book.
It is filled with lots and lots of pictures of actual items. Not to much blabla, only the essential info so you know what to look for.
And as such it can be used as documentation and study material.
A+++++
Mike
:belgium

its the bible of shoulder boards and triangles and very needed for collecting uniforms. I would wish there was another book like this for the rest of insignia and for the uniform pieces of the HJ.

Thanks for the comments. A book about all items from the HJ would be a 3 volume series with
at least 500-600 pages for each volume.
I do not know of a publisher who would bring this. Bender did the two volumes from Angolia.
Bender would probably not do a new series with even thicker books and three volumes.

One would need also at least 3,000-3,600 or more photographs. For years I am planning volume
6 for "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" and I may not even be able to discuss all about headgear in
one volume, as also the school-systems are planned to be included. Have no idea when I can get
this done!

i gave the seller on ebay.de an offer for 67 euro and he accepted!!
can`t wait to get my hands on this : )
mr. Saris, i`ve also read good things about your headgear of Hitler`s Germany series (Headgear of Hitler's Germany, Vol. 3 Hardcover – March 1, 1998: again, a fantastic book, so much info. and now color photo;s. any cap or headgear collector must have these books.)

You got a good buy , well worth the price and then some .

Back