Hj by Angolia vols 1 and 2

Hj by littlejohn

Hitler youth F J Stephens

The Hitler youth H W Kotch

Raging Inferno Hans Holztrager

I know i need to get the Baker trilogy;

Are there any other books (in english) i could obtain

Cheers steve

Sometime around October, Bender publishing will be releasing a new book on the HJ by Wilhelm Sarris. This will be a must have, it's rumored to be huge, I heard nearly 800 pages.

i am trying to get a copy of angolia 2 books but they are really too pricey. I got a struck of luck and found the first 2 volumes from Phili Baker, but still miss the third one!

Well, I think, after the release of Saris's book the prices on Angolia's books will fall down a bit. Talking about price, it surely will be at least 89.95 bucks, as the latest blockbuster from the Bender ("German Police", Volume 2). :tongue_smilie:

Hi Guys

I have read Hitler's Children by Guido Knopp and it is really easy and interesting.

Also read Hitler Youth: Hitlejugend in war and peace 1933-1945, a free gift from Panzer. Interesting pictures and easy to read in one goal.

And finally, the Katalog der Tagungs- und Veranstaltungsabzeichen 1930 - 1945 by Tieste. A must for Tinnies' collectors.

And a new book only Available in this forum. Garry himself.

Best Regards

Just got the Littlejohn's book. It costed me 62 euro including shipping, it wasn't cheap, but it worthed all the money from what I've seen so far...
Just wonder how the Angolias could ever been better since I haven't seen them and this looks really a great reference guide

But knowing bender it will be the bo@@ocks you just can not beat his books

Just got the Littlejohn's book. It costed me 62 euro including shipping, it wasn't cheap, but it worthed all the money from what I've seen so far...
Just wonder how the Angolias could ever been better since I haven't seen them and this looks really a great reference guide

Matt, Angolias are not neccessarily better, but different. There are some errors in Angolias books as I have found out lately. I think having the combination of Baker, Angolia, and Littlejohn is the way to go, and then add Wim's new book and you would have an awesome reference library. Of course, there is also Garry, who has many period publications and does not seem to mind folks asking specific questions that he can research. I owe him many thanks for assisting me numerous times.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I agree with you Darin, problem is that these books became extremely collectable and their prices very high. So far I miss vol 3 of Baker trilogy and the 2 angolias

hey matt, have you asked toby about the baker book he`s friendly with the author and had a few complete sets not long ago maybe he still has the odd book, by the way im still looking for a angolia vol 2 myself, would rather wait than pay stupid money for it,

i agree with you. the current prices for the 2 angolia books are crazy now.
I'll try to see if toby could get me the last volume.

Back