Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    But knowing bender it will be the bo@@ocks you just can not beat his books

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerbär45 View Post
    Just got the Littlejohn's book. It costed me 62 euro including shipping, it wasn't cheap, but it worthed all the money from what I've seen so far...
    Just wonder how the Angolias could ever been better since I haven't seen them and this looks really a great reference guide
    Matt, Angolias are not neccessarily better, but different. There are some errors in Angolias books as I have found out lately. I think having the combination of Baker, Angolia, and Littlejohn is the way to go, and then add Wim's new book and you would have an awesome reference library. Of course, there is also Garry, who has many period publications and does not seem to mind folks asking specific questions that he can research. I owe him many thanks for assisting me numerous times.
    Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 3rd July 2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Spelling

I agree with you Darin, problem is that these books became extremely collectable and their prices very high. So far I miss vol 3 of Baker trilogy and the 2 angolias

Yep, you are right Matt. I had an extra set of Angolia's and it sold within minutes of me putting it up a while back.

I was lucky to get the Baker set from Li one day, he just metioned he was going to sell them so I jumped on it.

anybody has the book hitler jugend from michael h. kater ?

hey matt, have you asked toby about the baker book he`s friendly with the author and had a few complete sets not long ago maybe he still has the odd book, by the way im still looking for a angolia vol 2 myself, would rather wait than pay stupid money for it,

i agree with you. the current prices for the 2 angolia books are crazy now.
    I'll try to see if toby could get me the last volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerbär45 View Post
    anybody has the book hitler jugend from michael h. kater ?
    That's kind a book I will never buy anymore. Mostly politically-oriented and general words, nothing important.
    Last edited by Transpspeer; 4th July 2009 at 03:00 PM.

thanks! you helped me save some money :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast