The HJ by J.R Angolia

Thanks Received
The HJ by J.R Angolia,Vol 1 .found this at a local gun show recently,.i have only just satarted it & it is great.finally some hard research in english.instead of translating digital reichszeugmeisterei booklets.

si

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Si

Now you just need Vol. 2 :thumbup1:

They are good allround books, and you can learn a lot from them. I have both Vol. 1 and 2 and have found some mistakes, and there is not much evidence/documentation. BUT I would not be without them, so go for Vol. 2

Michael :denmark

Attachments

cheers michael,.yeah i am looking forward to a good read,.& just to have it on hand at shows etc.vol 2 i will keep an eye for.the pictures in volume 2 look better also as they are colour.but like i mentioned i am very happy to have found this.i did'nt know the credability of the book but as you mentioned they're all round good books,probably printed i guess in the late 80's early 90's.,i think its very well done.

si

The Angoiia books show some nice items and photos, but his research was not the best. At the time they were published there were not many books on the H.J. that showed items. They have many errors and a lot of speculation. Still a must have for the H.J. library.

HIS BOOKS ARE DECENT ALWAYS SOUGHT AFTER BUT REMEMBER HE WAS DISGRACED DUE TO HIS ADDING FAKES INTO HIS BOOKS MANUFACTURING AND SELLING THEM SO YOU MUST ALWAYS TAKE HIS INFO AND PICTURES WITH A GRAIN OF SALT :canada1

Another must have for an HJ collector.

Also the Baker series should be in the library. Bakers books show some great period photos and items as well, but like Angolia some of the information is not correct.

In my reference library have the Baker series Volumes I to III. Is this the complete set or are there additional? Thank you .....

Last edited:
Back